Saturday, May 26, 2012

Anthony Lynn





Anthony Lynn
I found out i was pregnant on March 13th 2011. I went into the ER on March 27th due to pain on my right side. I was told i had appendicitis and was having surgery the next day. I was in surgery awake and talking to my dr weird i know but hey i was pregnant and they didnt want to hurt the baby. Half way through my surgery i was knocked out. While i was under i have a dream of my two grandmothers who are passed. holding a baby i couldnt see while i was holding a baby boy who was covered in a golden light. Coming to i knew something was wrong i start asking what happened to my baby. the nurse came over to me and said the thing in your tube is dead but the baby that was where it was supposed to be is alive. i was shell shocked i started yelling for my husband. he had to explain to me that we lost one of our babies but we were still carrying one. throughout all this we have one earth baby Selene June Hollier and our angel baby Anthony Lynn Hollier  :)