Saturday, November 5, 2011

350

A new batch of butterflies will be sent on it's way this week. Sorry that request are taking a little longer, I am trying to sit down once a month and do all the ones that have been requested for the month. Today I completed all the ones for October and up until today in November. I have run out of yellow as well. I am currently on maternity leave (rainbow baby) and work is where I laminate and die cut the butterflies.The two butterflies left on the waiting list are for the colors I have no more of....so very sorry ladies but I am going to try to take a trip to my school this week to die cut more yellow and pink. Thank you for understanding!

The title of this post is 350 the reason why is because I have officially made 350+ butterflies. This is very bittersweet for me. Thank you to all the families that have given the opportunity to help you remember your beautiful babies. I feel honored to do that for you. Thank you!!!!